Páginas

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Walks at dawn in Asahikawa.






Japan in Japanese is like this: 日本 "Nihon".

 This figure (kanji) represents the sun and also means day.
It is pronounced "Ni" in this case.

This one is a tree with its roots. It means roots but also origin (roots are the origin of the tree), and book.
It is pronounced "Hon" in this case.


Nihon= The origin of the sun or day.





In the tourist brochures of the rest of the world: "The land of the rising sun".


sunrise view asahikawa


In Japan it dawns at three-thirty in the summer.
When I was young I only saw sunrises after a night of "fiesta" haha.
Now I do not sleep as much as before...
And sometimes I take walks at that time.


sunrise asahikawa

Perhaps the most beautyful moment.
Thoughts are new and optimistic.


sunrise street higashikawa

Common and gray places are transformed by intense colors and deep perspectives.


Last Saturday I was enjoying the cool night with my friends until very late, dawn surprised us... and I returned home from the city enjoying a magical bike ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment